We understand our users needs and the importance of Crypto ATM’s in providing a seamless, simple way, to buy bitcoin or Ethereum. Our services are targeted to Students, Tradies and older Australians. If you want a secure, fast and private crypto buying experience visit a Coinguide CTM today. You can chat to us, email us, call us and become a crypto convert via coinguide’s crypto CTM exchanges around the country.
Coinguide is a crypto educator, exchange operator and your guide for all matters crypto. As a licensed Crypto CTM provider, with the first to market, with an insurance product in Australia. We provide a Management service, for bitcoin ATM operators. We are not the first to market in the bitcoin ATM space, but we know we are client centric, experienced and knowledgeable. We understand our customer’s needs, the state of the current crypto market and the importance of Crypto Trading Machines to facilitate crypto buying for older Australians, students and shift workers, who use crypto as a remittance service
Coinguide, your crypto cash trading Home.
BUY or SELL
Cash or use in -App Pay coming soon
Scan your Hot/Cold wallet QR code and collect your printed receipt
BITCOIN CTMS IN AUSTRALIA
CITIES WITH BITCOIN ATMS
TYPES OF CRYPTOS
How It Works
Identify one of our locations online. Bring in new bank notes or locate a nearby ATM to withdraw cash. Bring your current Drivers license or Passport along.
Verify your identify by adding your name, email address, phone number and then take a picture of your ID using our camera.
Select your Coin – bitcoin or Ether and Buy or Sell option. Now enter in the amount you want to buy in Aud. Next insert your cash or tap your Gpay or Applepay wallet.
Use one of our supported hot wallets Bitgo, coinbase, blockchain. Scan the QR code to receive your coins and wait for the receipt to print. Welcome to the crypto club.
We are not the first to market in the bitcoin ATM space, but we believe life is all about timing. At coinguide, we are customer centric, experienced and knowledgeable. We understand our customer’s needs, the state of the crypto market and the importance of Crypto Trading Machines to facilitate crypto buying for older Australians, tradies and Students, who use crypto as a remittance service. We have been passionate about crypto since 2014.
Coinguide, your crypto cash trading, go to place.
We understand our users needs and the importance of Crypto ATM’s in providing a seamless, simple means to acquire crypto coins. Our services are targeted to Students, Tradies and older Australians that want a tactile crypto buying experience. So, chat to us, email us, call us and become a crypto convert via coinguide’s crypto ATM’s
Australian Bitcoin ATM
Australian Bitcoin ATM, Where You Buy Bitcoin With Cash Easily And Quickly
We are moving into a future where everything we know about currency will change. Coinguide has Introduced the Australian bitcoin ATM, where you don’t have to use online banking or your debit/credit card anymore to buy crypto. You don’t have to wait 2 hours to 10 hours or two to five days so that the crypto exchange, the banks, third party middle men, can approve your account or so you can pass the KYC ( ID checks) process. With this machine, you can purchase bitcoin using just cash and depositing it straight into your wallet and be verified.
The world is moving forward with bitcoin and digital currencies and some companies accept bitcoin as payment such as Subway Australia with 1400 stores, and others are starting to pay their employees in bitcoin, like www.finder.com.au and Dentists in all states and landscapers and small services companies. Big businesses are getting in on the act, like NBA teams, such as the, Sacramento Kings, who said they want to receive their salaries in bitcoin now. How amazing is?
Benefits Of a Bitcoin ATM in Australia
Having bitcoin ATMs in Australia allows the non-technical people, the dis-enfranchised, to buy bitcoin without the jargon, the fuss and the hurdles placed by big exchanges. Kids can buy bitcoin from our machines as long as they have ID and cash. Bitcoin, used to have such a stigma behind it, but all of that is about to change, and with bitcoin ATM’S, everyone will feel much more comfortable buying bitcoin. Gone are the days of having to stress every time you log into an online exchange, hoping that nothing will go wrong. You don’t own your coins you hold on exchanges, where as bitcoin ATM’s deposit your bitcoin into your choice of hot or cold or paper wallet.
- The steps to follow to buy your bitcoin are straightforward. Select buy Bitcoin, verify your mobile number, upload your ID and email, to verify that you will be the buyer. Please keep in mind that compliance and ease, is our main objective. After you have done all this, scan your wallet QR code and deposit the cash into the machine, receive the funds straight into your wallet and take your printed receipt
- Using an ATM to buy bitcoin is easy with cash, as there are less checks and hurdles. You only need to find an ATM close to you, and you can buy bitcoin within 5 minutes.
- You will also receive receipts just like with a regular ATM, although it won’t be necessary because you’ll have the transaction recorded in your wallet.
- Seeing as Bitcoin is decentralised, it ensures security and privacy and lower fees, with less middle men, slowing down the transfer times and increasing the cost of buying, unlike with any banking transactions. Digital money is secure from hacks and it is private and owned and controlled by the buyer.
What Is a Bitcoin ATM Card?
It works almost the same way a standard debit card works, but instead of fiat currency, you transfer bitcoin onto it. There are two different types of cards, and you can choose a virtual card or select a physical card. The one you choose will depend on your spending habits.
- Virtual card. If you are someone who mainly shops online, this is the card for you. You can acquire this card through coinguide or refer to our crypto card providers list online. By creating an account, you will be able to receive your card. A virtual card is also the cheaper option between the two.
- Physical card. This card is precisely what it says. It’s the same as the debit card you receive from your bank. You can acquire this card the same way as you did the virtual one, except the fees are a bit higher, but you will be able to use this at any shop and ATM that accepts Eftpos or Visa typically, and you will be able to draw out cash, by converting Bitcoin to cash, meaning you’ll receive fiat currency in exchange for your bitcoin.
- Usage. How it works when you want to use the card to buy something from a shop or online. You deposit the bitcoin onto your card, and then the card will automatically exchange the bitcoin to standard fiat currency, and you can buy something. Still, you can only load the card with bitcoin through your wallet, not through a regular banking app.
Always make sure the company you get the card from is reputable and reviewed by Coinguide.
About Coinguide BTM Machines Sydney
We have been involved in the crypto space since 2014 and since then we have gained the knowledge, expertise to help you on your way to investing in bitcoin and ethereum. We believe in educating our clients on the importance of crypto and how to use it wisely. As an AUSTRAC regulated company, you can buy bitcoin with confidence. We believe in the protection of privacy which is why we will protect yours.
Contact us today or send us a message via the online enquiry form for more information.